I am 45 my partners from the Philippines he is 20 years old and I have felony from 25 years ago will that hurt our chance

Avon, MN |

we been to gethere 2 years I been to the philppines 4 time in that time how do I get my life partner here

1. Impossible to answer your question without knowing what you were convicted of. However, usually the US citizen's conviction do not make a difference.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. It isn't necessary to repeat your questions.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- franco@capriotti.com -- www.capriotti.com -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

3. We would ned to know what your status is. Not enough information.

This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.