I am 28 mother of 3 i fell in a pot hole at seven eleven and rolled me ankle bad should i go foward and sue

Asked about 2 years ago - Gardnerville, NV

i went to the docter i also informed the store i got hurt i took pics of the pot hole and of my injurys

1. William Berry Palmer

5

Answered . Typically,7-11 has an employee that frequently cleans the parking area. This could mean that 7-11 was on notice of an unsafe condition. I would need to speak with you to find out more details of the accident to see if there is a viable claim against 7-11. Feel free to call my office if you would like to discuss your rights to compensation further. 702-888-2222

2. Rodney K. Okano

4

Answered . Simply because you were injured at 7-11 does not mean that it is liable to you. 7-11's liability will be determined on whether it was negligent in failing to keep its premises in a reasonably safe condition.

The determination of whether to proceed to litigation is based on the probability of success, the amount of time and expense of pursuing 7-11, and the value of your claim based on your injuries.

3. Jeffrey Mark Adams

4

Answered . A local and qualified attorney can help you decide. Call and ask for a free consultation. Good luck.

4. Steven Mark Sweat

4

Answered . If your injuries are significant, consult an attorney in NV. If the pothole was there for some period of time, you have a good argument that they knew or should have known about it in time to remedy the condition.

5. Howard Robert Roitman

1

Answered . Premises liability, slip and fall or trip and fall injuries can occur as a result of dangerous or hazardous conditions on another's property.Property owners are often responsible for injuries that occur on their property, especially if the hazard is not obvious but was known to the owner.

1
    A tragic number of cases end up in permanent injury or death
    Slips, trips, and falls account for 15% of all accidental deaths, second only to automobile fatalities. They are the leading cause of accidents accounting for 30% of all reported accidents.Slips, trips and falls cause thousands of accidents and serious injuries every year. A tragic number of cases end up in permanent injury or death, and the dollar costs associated with these cases can be tremendous. The liability connected with these and other premises issues rightly is the responsibility of a wrong doing landlord. Private property owners, such as those of parking lots, are liable for unreasonably large potholes that cause injury. On the other hand, the government has “immunity” from certain lawsuits. The government oversees a wide expanse of land area. If it were to be sued for every injury, it would quickly be crippled and cease to function smoothly.

6. John Gus Zgourides

2

Answered . Call a local personal injury lawyer ASAP

7. Ronald Lee Bell

Pro

2

Answered . You need to get a personal injury attorney you have a case. Yet there will be questions of liability. I'd they know pot hole was there. How long did it appear to be there so they should have known. Who has control of parking lot maintence land lord owner or tenant. Did anyone attempt to repair. We're you watching. We're you we're going ect

Contact local consel