I am 23 old woman , Jordanian , my parents and all my brothers are American citizens , i am living alone in Jordan, waiting for

Asked over 1 year ago - Detroit, MI

i-130 petition turn submitted by my husband , who is green card holder , is there any way to speed up process time , what form of waiver i have to use ? and how much it cost for immigration fees ?

1. Karen-Lee Pollak

6

Answered . We would need additional information to determine if you need a waiver. There is nothing you can do to speed up the process. It will take even longer through your parents or brother.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

6

Answered . There is no way to speed up the process unless your husband becomes a US citizen. Waivers are not necessary in all cases - you would have to provide more information before you can be told whether, and which, waiver would be necessary in your case

3. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . Talk to an attorney ... most likely there isn't any way to 'rush' things.

4. Christian Schmidt

3

Answered . There is no way to speed up there process.