I am 20 years old and just received my first minor last night as a passenger in a car in grand forks. I live in St. Paul mn

Asked about 1 year ago - Saint Paul, MN

I am required to drive back for court. The person driving the car was sober and I blew .01 on the citation the officer checked operator. Does this make the minor invalid?

1. Jeremy Judson Cobb

2

Answered . Hire a lawyer.

2. Tricia Dwyer

2

Answered . Hello. I urge you to treat this matter very seriously and privately confer with an attorney to obtain specific legal advice with no delay. The attorney will want to discuss the facts with you in great detail prior to providing a legal opinion to you. If finances are an issue, some attorneys, myself included, will provide a reduced fee to you. All the best.

Pro

3

Answered . Retain a local criminal lawyer to fight it.

4. Albert Lee Crosner

Answered . Sounds like a mistake has been made. You will still need to get a local area (St. Paul) criminal defense attorney to assist you in court. Best of luck.