Skip to main content

I am 19 year old and i attend college, my parents want to leave to another country without leaving me any support,

Bronx, NY |

can they do that and can i take them to court for that ?

Attorney Answers 2

  1. You can file a petition in the Bronx County Family Court on the Grand Concourse, seeking support.

  2. You can file a peition for child support so long as you have not been declared constructively emancipated in the Courts