I am 18 never been in trouble in my life was in the wrong place wrong time being charged with PC32 accessory

Santa Cruz, CA |

what do you think my sentence would be? I was the driver

1. Accessory to what? The sentence you are facing depends on the crime you are accused of helping.

Reliance on any information in this website is at the sole risk of the user and the user understands that he or she should consult with an attorney before taking a course of action based upon information contained in this website. The information on this website does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

2. Acessiey to theft or accessory to murder? It makes a difference.

3. Totally depends on a lot of factors, most prominently here, WHAT exactly you were an accessory to?

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

4. A word of advice. Don't use that "wrong place at the wrong time" line in front of a judge.

5. This is an impossible question to answer without a lot more information. Don't provide further information here, hire an aggressive attorney asap to fight for you. This case could be very weak and could result in a dismissal but its impossible to tell without a thorough evaluation of the allegation and available evidence.

For a Free Consultation Call: 408.313.5607

6. You are facing serious charges and must consult with an attorney to review your exposure. Also, please do not post any volunteer information, as you do not have any privilege on this site (of confidentiality). Take Care!