I am 18 never been in trouble in my life was in the wrong place wrong time being charged with PC32 accessory

what do you think my sentence would be? I was the driver

Santa Cruz, CA -

Greg Hagopian

Greg Hagopian

Criminal Defense Attorney - Visalia, CA

Acessiey to theft or accessory to murder? It makes a difference.

David Matthew Piper

David Matthew Piper

Criminal Defense Attorney - Walnut Creek, CA

Accessory to what? The sentence you are facing depends on the crime you are accused of helping.

Anthony Michael Solis

Anthony Michael Solis

Criminal Defense Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Totally depends on a lot of factors, most prominently here, WHAT exactly you were an accessory to?

Joshua Sachs

Joshua Sachs

Criminal Defense Attorney - Evanston, IL

A word of advice. Don't use that "wrong place at the wrong time" line in front of a judge.

Vijay Dinakar

Vijay Dinakar

Criminal Defense Attorney - San Jose, CA

This is an impossible question to answer without a lot more information. Don't provide further information here, hire an aggressive attorney asap to fight for you. This case could be very weak and could result in a dismissal but its impossible to tell without a thorough evaluation of the allegation and available evidence.

For a Free Consultation Call: 408.313.5607
Stephen F Wallace

Stephen F Wallace

Federal Crime Lawyer - High Point, NC

You are facing serious charges and must consult with an attorney to review your exposure. Also, please do not post any volunteer information, as you do not have any privilege on this site (of confidentiality). Take Care!

Related Advice