I am 18 never been in trouble in my life was in the wrong place wrong time being charged with PC32 accessory

Santa Cruz, CA |

what do you think my sentence would be? I was the driver

Accessory to what? The sentence you are facing depends on the crime you are accused of helping.

Reliance on any information in this website is at the sole risk of the user and the user understands that he or she should consult with an attorney before taking a course of action based upon information contained in this website. The information on this website does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

To an innmate escaping .. the investigators dropped the charges but the prison picked them up.... I have never been in trouble a day in my life i was driving to keep my god daughter safe because my friend did not have a license and nothing was planned i had no idea of anything that happend I was just the driver???

David Matthew Piper

David Matthew Piper

Find a local lawyer to help you out. First offense or not, you could he facing prison time. Check out a few lawyers and see if you can sit down with one for a free consultation

how do i go about that?

David Matthew Piper

David Matthew Piper

Call around. Look here on Avvo. Try to find an attorney in the county where the case is pending. Good luck!

Thank you

Acessiey to theft or accessory to murder? It makes a difference.

accessory after the fact..... helping prisoners after they escaped

Totally depends on a lot of factors, most prominently here, WHAT exactly you were an accessory to?

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

A word of advice. Don't use that "wrong place at the wrong time" line in front of a judge.

This is an impossible question to answer without a lot more information. Don't provide further information here, hire an aggressive attorney asap to fight for you. This case could be very weak and could result in a dismissal but its impossible to tell without a thorough evaluation of the allegation and available evidence.

For a Free Consultation Call: 408.313.5607

You are facing serious charges and must consult with an attorney to review your exposure. Also, please do not post any volunteer information, as you do not have any privilege on this site (of confidentiality). Take Care!