I am 18 never been in trouble in my life was in the wrong place wrong time being charged with PC32 accessory

Asked about 1 year ago - Santa Cruz, CA

what do you think my sentence would be? I was the driver

1. Greg Hagopian

7

Answered . Acessiey to theft or accessory to murder? It makes a difference.

2. David Matthew Piper

6

Answered . Accessory to what? The sentence you are facing depends on the crime you are accused of helping.

3. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

6

Answered . Totally depends on a lot of factors, most prominently here, WHAT exactly you were an accessory to?

4. Joshua Sachs

7

Answered . A word of advice. Don't use that "wrong place at the wrong time" line in front of a judge.

5. Vijay Dinakar

Pro

5

Answered . This is an impossible question to answer without a lot more information. Don't provide further information here, hire an aggressive attorney asap to fight for you. This case could be very weak and could result in a dismissal but its impossible to tell without a thorough evaluation of the allegation and available evidence.

For a Free Consultation Call: 408.313.5607
  6. Stephen F Wallace

3

Answered . You are facing serious charges and must consult with an attorney to review your exposure. Also, please do not post any volunteer information, as you do not have any privilege on this site (of confidentiality). Take Care!