I am 18 and i want to be a porn star how do i go about getting into the adult industry

Pennsauken, NJ |

and i live in camden nj

1. You may have the wrong webpage, this is a webpage of attorneys. We are here to help with legal issues. If you do fulfill your dream and need a contract reviewed, I am sure that someone would be able to help you.

Jason D. Stone 732-444-6303. This is not legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. You should speak to an attorney for further information.

2. I don't know that this is a question that requires particular legal knowledge, but you might want to try getting representation by an agent that works in that particular industry. Having a good agent or manager on your side, in my opinion, is essential not only because you can weed through the muck, but they will also protect your interests. I wouldn't want you to become victim to any of those scammers out there who promise fame in this particular industry you are looking to get into (aka stay away from craigslist). Again, that's just my opinion. Try a simple google search with your question and there are a variety of agencies that pop up in that arena. Good luck and be safe!

3. You are asking a business/career related question, not a legal one which is what this forum is intended for.

4. I strongly suggest you think about this decision very carefully. While I have no ojection to pornography and in fact have represented many folks in the field on a variety of legal issues, I cannot stress the impact it has on the actor's lives. With the current state of the internet, the money involved has dropped dramatically, the envelope is getting pushed for more extreme, hardcore pornography to distance a film company from all else that is out there. Anyone with a camera can call themselves an adult filmmaker and you never know who you are dealing with. I could go on, but all of that plus the fact that your "work" will be available online forever, makes this a very difficult, life altering, career choice. Search the internet for the many porn stars who have come out and described what they went through; seek counseling, both legal and from a mental health professional, to make sure you are 100% ready to make this decision. Good luck.

The answers given are informational only and do not constitute legal advice. Please feel free to contact me if you want to obtain legal advice from me.

5. One of the better known agencies representing performers in adult entertainment is WORLD MODELING. A google search should get you there.

Nothing in this communication should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship, or as the provision of legal services. No privilege or confidentiality attaches to this communication.

6. The better and more typical question is how do I go about getting OUT of the porn industry. Getting in to it should be easy, which is a sign you should consider some other type of work...

Entertainment law topics