I am 17 living as an undocumented in California, what are my options after I turned 18?

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I entered the US legally, I just overstayed my VISA.......... I live with my uncle.....( he is an US citizen)

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

6

1

Answered . Impossible to tell based on those meager facts.

2. J Charles Ferrari

5

Answered . Unknown. Other than your age, you give no facts that would enable anyone to determine whether any options exist.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

3. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

4

1

Answered . Need more facts to answer this question. How long you have you overstayed your visa? It is best to consult an immigration attorney.