I am illegal from Mexico and I would like to take a trip to HI with my girlfriend. Can I use only a Mexican passport to travel?

Asked 12 months ago - Denver, CO

I have been here for about 12 years this time

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . You can try. Be aware of the risk involved, however, no matter how minimal, it's still a risk. And make sure your passport is valid and the picture recent.

2. Michael Hugh Carlin

3

Answered . You are always running a serious risk of being encountered by US immigration officials, especially at airports (even though this would be a domestic flight).

3. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

3

Answered . Not a good idea. You will be caught by Immigration. You have no visa to be in the US and will be placed into removal proceedings.

4. Levan Natalishvili

2

Answered . Risky.