I ALREAY APPLIED FOR EB2- GREENCARD AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE POSSIBILITIES OF APPLYING IN EB1 CATEGORY

Evansville, IN |

I ALREAY APPLIED FOR EB2- GREENCARD AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE POSSIBILITIES OF APPLYING IN EB1 CATEGORY FOR PHYSICIANS FROM INDIA

1. Nothing legally precludes you from applying under multiple categories. You need a thorough analysis of your credentials to see if you meet the EB1 standards. It is actually quite common to apply under both EB1 and EB2 as much of the legal standard and evidence is the same or similar.

Under the guidelines set by AVVO, this response is general information only and not specific legal advice, and no attorney client relationship is formed by this response to your question.

2. You could if you are eligible for it. You need to consult with an attorney regarding your eligibility.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

3. You should have your situation reviewed by providing your entire professional and academic background. Also include an updated resume and then schedule a consult with an immigration attorney. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    13295 Illinois St ste 128
    Carmel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com

4. Email me your resume and I will evaluate for EB 1.

5. Our office would like to evaluate your case for the EB1 filing. Please feel free to call us at (832) 315-6529, or write an email directly to me at tuhina.sharma@affordablelawsolutions.com to discuss your matter, and inquire about our rates!

Law Office of Tuhina Sharma, (832) 315-6529. The answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, as we are not aware of all the fact relating to the matter. You are advised to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.