I ALREAY APPLIED FOR EB2- GREENCARD AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE POSSIBILITIES OF APPLYING IN EB1 CATEGORY

Asked over 1 year ago - Evansville, IN

I ALREAY APPLIED FOR EB2- GREENCARD AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE POSSIBILITIES OF APPLYING IN EB1 CATEGORY FOR PHYSICIANS FROM INDIA

1. Lalita Haran

Answered . You should have your situation reviewed by providing your entire professional and academic background. Also include an updated resume and then schedule a consult with an immigration attorney. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    13295 Illinois St ste 128
    Carmel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com

2. Cynthia Beth Rosenberg

1

Answered . Nothing legally precludes you from applying under multiple categories. You need a thorough analysis of your credentials to see if you meet the EB1 standards. It is actually quite common to apply under both EB1 and EB2 as much of the legal standard and evidence is the same or similar.

3. Gen Kimura

1

Answered . You could if you are eligible for it. You need to consult with an attorney regarding your eligibility.

4. David A. M. Ware

Answered . Email me your resume and I will evaluate for EB 1.

5. Tuhina Sharma

Answered . Our office would like to evaluate your case for the EB1 filing. Please feel free to call us at (832) 315-6529, or write an email directly to me at tuhina.sharma@affordablelawsolutions.com to discuss your matter, and inquire about our rates!