I already went to do my biometrics in march 15 and i still havent got any response whats next?

San Diego, CA |
Filed under: Deferred action

i got a lawyer

You've got to be patient and step back. Things do not happen so fast as you'd like when dealing with government bureaucracies, especially when there are tens of thousands of other people applying at the same time as you, with the meager personnel resources USCIS has. Step back and relax.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

yes, i was wondering because one person the i know did it the same month as me and she just got her permission i tought with a lawyer my process was going to be faster

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Again, ignore the stories you hear and be patient.

It may be a while. You shouldn't be so excited, because you'll upset those who have your best interests in mind. Relax and good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

Ask him or her

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Yes, you have to be patient, If you have a receipt number you can enter that number at and check the status of your case.

Recommended articles about Immigration