I-94 question

Westborough, MA |

My L1B visa expires on 06/05/2013.I entered us through Chicago on 07/01/2012 and I got I-94 expiry date same as that of visa expiry date.But I read from some of thread on net that I-94 is give for 3 years for L1B.If so what should I do to correct this?

1. Not all L I-94s are for 3 years.

Talk to the lawyer that did the petition for the company you work for .... it is the company's "property", not yours.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. You should contact your company to find out how long they applied for your L-1B. Not all Ls are good for three years.

www.gassonlaw.com - Disclaimer: This a general answer to your legal question. Unless you have a signed engagement letter with me, you should not consider this information to be legal advice.