I-94 expires october 2013 Green card under decision, takes 6 months have we to file I-539 with fees to extend our stay.

Asked about 1 year ago - Austin, TX

My son has filed for my wife and me I-130, I 485. We have completed I-693, I-797C. USCiS has sent Notice of potential Waiver case & decision will take about six months. We have to travel in U.S. in November .

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . Notice of potential Waiver case? Why would you need a waiver?

2. Aggie Rachel Hoffman

5

Answered . Your quesion is not entirely clear. It appears you want to know whether you may travel inside the US in November (since an I-485 has been filed)? There is no prohibition against such travel. You may even travel to Hawaii and Alaska, provided you do not stop at any foreign destination.

3. Pablo Husayn Nossa

3

Answered . More information is needed. How did you enter the US? While you may be able to travel, it is not recommended if you do not have lawful status. Consult with an immigration attorney with the specifics of your case.

4. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

3

Answered . As long as you are traveling within the United States you should be okay.