I-94 expires october 2013 Green card under decision, takes 6 months have we to file I-539 with fees to extend our stay.

Austin, TX |

My son has filed for my wife and me I-130, I 485. We have completed I-693, I-797C. USCiS has sent Notice of potential Waiver case & decision will take about six months. We have to travel in U.S. in November .

Your quesion is not entirely clear. It appears you want to know whether you may travel inside the US in November (since an I-485 has been filed)? There is no prohibition against such travel. You may even travel to Hawaii and Alaska, provided you do not stop at any foreign destination.

The herein content is for general informational purposes only, and may be predicated on incomplete facts. It should not be relied upon in making legal decisions or assessing your legal rights or risks. Neither does the herein reply create an attorney-client relationship.

Notice of potential Waiver case? Why would you need a waiver?

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

As long as you are traveling within the United States you should be okay.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

More information is needed. How did you enter the US? While you may be able to travel, it is not recommended if you do not have lawful status. Consult with an immigration attorney with the specifics of your case.

The answer provided is general in nature and should not be construed as legal advice as not all facts are know by the attorney, nor does the answering of this question create an attorney client relationship.

Aggie Rachel Hoffman

Aggie Rachel Hoffman

I agree that more information would be helpful, but If there is an I-485 pending, there is legal status and no need to file an I-539. On the other hand if the I-485 has been denied, the I-539 will also be denied.