I-90 Form to renew GreenCard - What Place should be written in "Location Where you applied for an Immigrant Visa"

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

Hi my sister from Mississippi applied for my Immigrant Visa in 1990 and than I moved to Toronto, Canada in 2000 where I sent a letter to USCIS to change my address from India to Canada and in 2002 we got interview at Montreal, Canada US Embassy. So my question is What Place should be written in "Location Where you applied for an Immigrant Visa" in Form to renew GreenCard - in Part 3 and number 3 line.

1. Irene Vaisman

2

Answered . it is a fact question - where you applied for it.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  2. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Exactly that, the place where you applied for, were interviewed for, and received the immigrant visa.

3. Dana Roxana Bucin

1

Answered . Should be a simple answer - the consulate where you in fact applied for it

4. Dean P Murray

Answered . It means exactly what it asks - i.e. the consulate's location.