I-90 Form - Renew Green Card: Incorrect name on issued card & Parent's First Name?

Richardson, TX |
Filed under: Green cards

I am in the process of renewing my green card and it is already expired . The name that was issued on my existing green card separated my first name as " first name " and " middle name " . ( First name " Megan " , it was issued as " Meg " for first name , and " An " for middle name . ) I have talked to an immigration officer what to do in this circumstance , I was told to attach a note to explain , and unsure whether I need to attach an original green card along with I - 90 or not ? ( It is already expired but I also need to correct the name . ) On I - 90 Form , I was asked to provide my parents' first names . Since my father has legally changed his first name when he became an U . S . citizen . I am unsure if I should be filling my father's new name or the name he used on the original Visa application ?

1. Just fill out the form with correct name in it and attach the note of explanation with proof of the legal name. Use both names of your father, the new one first followed by the old one. Explain in the note as well and attach a copy of his NC. Good luck.

www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.