I-864W and adjustment of status

Asked over 1 year ago - Arlington, VA

I am ready to fill out AOS through marriage a US citizen. I am able to fill out the I-864W because I have been working for 13 years in the US legally. My question is do I have to order a certified statement of earnings through social security? I was able to print the statement of earnings online through social security, but I do not know if this printout is enough for immigration. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . Print out is sufficient. Certified print out is not required by law. It is in the discretion of the adjudicating officer to ask for it, but I have not seen it being asked once.

2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Answered . Copies should be sufficient.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . What you have is sufficient unless and until the USCIS officer requests something different.