I-864W and adjustment of status

Asked over 1 year ago - Arlington, VA

I am ready to fill out AOS through marriage a US citizen. I am able to fill out the I-864W because I have been working for 13 years in the US legally. My question is do I have to order a certified statement of earnings through social security? I was able to print the statement of earnings online through social security, but I do not know if this printout is enough for immigration. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Print out is sufficient. Certified print out is not required by law. It is in the discretion of the adjudicating officer to ask for it, but I have not seen it being asked once.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866)... more
  2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Copies should be sufficient.

    DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general... more
  3. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . What you have is sufficient unless and until the USCIS officer requests something different.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,182 answers this week

3,056 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,182 answers this week

3,056 attorneys answering