I-864 tax return

Asked 11 months ago - San Francisco, CA

My US Citizen husband is filing this form for m for adjustment of status. He did NOT file tax return for 2012 (which is the "most current year", right?) but has tax returns for 2011 and 2010. He's working this year. What should be done? We do not wish to add a joint sponsor.

1. John M Connell

Pro

4

Answered . Since this is an immigration question you need to repost it under immigration to get some good answers

2. Brett A. Borah

2

Answered . Workers comp is for on the job injuries. You don't mention any such injury so I don't think you belong in WC. Maybe Immigration law or tax law.

3. Lee Alan Thompson

3

Answered . Mr. Connell is correct