I-864 Page 1 Part 2 of the new version of the form: Mailing address (2b-2h) & Other Information (3-5)

Cleveland, OH |

In these areas do I fill out my (the US Citizen) information or do I fill out my new husbands information (beneficiary). We are submitting this form with the I-485 packet

1. The instructions on the form should be clear. If your husband is filing an I-485, you will need to be prepared to explain why you and your husband appear to have different addresses.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

2. Please consult with an immigration attorney. It appears that you have many questions about this process; too many to be properly advised via a public internet forum.

3. Generally you and your husband should have the same address. It is best to consult an immigration attorney to avoid delays.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

4. With different address you should retain legal assistance with the process as CIS will consider differing address an issue that needs explanation.

216.861.4414
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brown-immigration.com

Robert Brown LLC
    1476 W. 9th Street, Suite 800
    Cleveland, Ohio 44113