I-864 AOS

Columbus, GA |

Does one have to used a document with company letter head to NVC when writing a letter of employment if one is self employed and can attach all the necessary documents( such as occupational license or articles of incorporation) in order to support claims of continued employment&source of income? Filing AOS for spouse.

I know of no such requirement, although your letter should identify who wrote it and an address or phone number so the recipient can respond to you, if that's what you want to happen.

Disclaimer: This response is provided to you for educational and informational purposes only and no attorney-client relationship has been created hereby. Other attorneys may have different opinions or responses. If you found this response helpful, please indicate Best Answer to Avvo. Thank you.

Sorry but what does this have to do with workers compensation?

I do not understand either, why tmy question were posted in the workers compensation column when I specifically chose immigration! Sorry for the trouble!!

Your I-864 inquiry may receive better attention in our Immigration section.

We offer general concepts, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY upon any legal advice.

I cannot understand how my question was posted in workers comp section!