I-864 AOS

Asked over 1 year ago - Columbus, GA

Does one have to used a document with company letter head to NVC when writing a letter of employment if one is self employed and can attach all the necessary documents( such as occupational license or articles of incorporation) in order to support claims of continued employment&source of income? Filing AOS for spouse.

1. Robert G. Rothstein

1

1

Answered . I know of no such requirement, although your letter should identify who wrote it and an address or phone number so the recipient can respond to you, if that's what you want to happen.

2. Harold W. Whiteman Jr.

1

Answered . Sorry but what does this have to do with workers compensation?

3. George Ellis Corson IV

1

Answered . Your I-864 inquiry may receive better attention in our Immigration section.