I-864 again

Asked 11 months ago - Ashtabula, OH

i want help please my daughter working at walmart and she is sponsoring my husband and we done everything but letterhead or employer letter .. her managers says they cant do it so my question is is there anything we can do if they dont want to do it?

Attorney answers (6)

  1. Carolina Martin Ramos

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You can also check with an employment/labor law attorney in your area and see if they can use legal authority to get Walmart to provide her with a letter of verification from her employer.

  2. Lynne Rogers Feldman

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . She may not be asking the right department. don't mention immigration just have her ask for an employment verification letter with salary and job title on letterhead.

  3. Robert Louis Brown


    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Ask for a letter to very employment not necessarily for immigration . Also current pay stubs w-2 and income tax return may suffice without a letter from the employer

  4. Aggie Rachel Hoffman

    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Your daughter could submit her W-2 from prior years and her most current paycheck stub as proof of employment. If she has health insurance through WalMart, her policy may indicate that it is group coverage through WallMart, or the insurance company may provide her with such a letter.

    The herein content is for general informational purposes only, and may be predicated on incomplete facts. It... more
  5. Francisco Fraerly Symphorien-Saavedra

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Obtain paystubs.

    This communication should not be construed to create an attorney client relationship. All information provided is... more
  6. Juan Paolo Pasia Sarmiento

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . Pay stubs.

    JP Sarmiento
    Free Consultations (email /phone/in-person)
    (216) 573-3712

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,042 answers this week

2,906 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,042 answers this week

2,906 attorneys answering