I-864 Affidavits of support

Conyers, GA |

What if I got and Affidavit of support form signed by my Co-sponsor and it got water mark of the document through its mailing process, Do you think USCIS will still accept it the water mark is only on the edges it doesn't look bad but you could see that some fluid was wasted on it.
I even have an apology by the postal agency apologizing for this occurrence.

Because the co-sponsor is in a next state and the mail took me over a week to get here. I was wondering if I could print the pages over and use back the Signature pages since she E-mailed me the form that she printed the pages from please advice me what to do.

The Form that she sent me have all the details exactly as the partially damage pages that I have in my possession.

Thank you.

1. Should not be a problem as long as it looks and is an original signature.

2. Should not face any problem or issues with this, as long as the signature is (looks) like an original.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. It depends on the extent of the damage.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.