I-864 Affidavit Support Question

Asked 10 months ago - Seattle, WA

Dear's
Am LPR for the past seven month i start work in a company for 4 months. I file I-130 for my husband and my file is at NVC and now NVC requested me to send I-864 my question is i can not find recent 3 years Tax transcription because i live in USA for 7 month and work for 4 months Is it enough to submit employment letter and checking and saving balance statement? For your information i have a joint sponsor he is US military he have every thing that requested by NVC. I want your help by my side.

MAny Thanks

1. Wendy Rebecca Barlow

6

1

Best Answer

Answered . You must complete the Form to the extent applicable. You can submit a letter from your employer verifying your employment including salary, number of hours a week worked, length of employment, etc. You should also submit recent pay stubs. You can submit your bank statements as well. You should be fine if your joint sponsor meets the financial requirements.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . You have to submit only one year of taxes and you can and should submit employment verification documentation.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

2

Answered . Without reviewing your form for accuracy before mailing it is impossible to advise you whether it has been done correctly.