I-864 Affidavit of Support

Tuscola, TX |

My wife is filing I-130 for me. What is she going check in the part 1 of I-864 of the Affidavit of support? What is my joint sponsor going to check in the part 1 of I-864?
Thanks

1. a
    2. e

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.

2. I am not saying that you NEED an Attorney to stay here, but I am saying that it might be important enough to consider. Let me walk you next door to the Wizards of Immigration. Perhaps they can give you more insight into the process.

We offer general concepts, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY upon any legal advice.