I-864

Ashtabula, OH |

my immigrant husband who im petitioning for on the i-864 form, his wife has custody of them and he has no plans to bring them to America, do i need to add them on this form and don't count them or something

No. Former wife you meant, correct?

my immigrant husband who im petitioning for on the i-864 form, his ex wife has custody of them and he has no plans to bring them to America, do i need to add them on this form and don't count them or something

Olga Bychok

Olga Bychok

No

No.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

No.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

no

www.Low-Fee-Immigration-Lawyer.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630

You only need to count them if they are members of your household or are to be members of your household