I-864 sponsor

Chicago, IL |

i had my interview in US embassy islamabad spouse sponsorship CR1 catgry.at the end visa officer tells me i need another co-sponsor becoz my co-sponsor is not eligile to sponsor me.now my wife startes her another job 1 month ago and she earn more then 2500$ in 2jobs.i wana ask if my wife gives her job letter and 1 month salery clip to the embassy .will they except or not?my wife provides her 3 year text returns already but that was not enough income. now she starts another job .

1. Follow the instructions provided to you by the interviewing officer.

2. Just get a joint sponsor who can meet the income guidelines.

3. The safest course of action is to comply with the instructions you have received.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

4. No - get a new sponsor. the inquiry goes back three years, and you cannot change the past.