I-864 sponsor

Asked over 2 years ago - Chicago, IL

i had my interview in US embassy islamabad spouse sponsorship CR1 catgry.at the end visa officer tells me i need another co-sponsor becoz my co-sponsor is not eligile to sponsor me.now my wife startes her another job 1 month ago and she earn more then 2500$ in 2jobs.i wana ask if my wife gives her job letter and 1 month salery clip to the embassy .will they except or not?my wife provides her 3 year text returns already but that was not enough income. now she starts another job .

1. Obadan Unuigbojie Iziokhai

Pro

4

Answered . Just get a joint sponsor who can meet the income guidelines.

2. J Charles Ferrari

4

Answered . The safest course of action is to comply with the instructions you have received.

3. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

3

Answered . Follow the instructions provided to you by the interviewing officer.

4. Deborah Lynne Karapetian

3

Answered . No - get a new sponsor. the inquiry goes back three years, and you cannot change the past.