I-864, Affidavit of Support SSI income

Forest Park, GA |
Filed under: Immigration

I'm filling my affidavit of support my income is under Poverty Guideline if I add my daughter disability income SSI, we will be over limit .so can we add her income to meet the guideline.
THANK YOU

1. Only if she is member of your household and executes I-864A

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. how old is your daughter?

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

3. Your daughter must meet these three conditions:
    1. Live in the same residence as you;
    2. Promise to continue to support the intending immigrant;
    3. Execute an I-864A.

4. Yes, particularly if she is a household member and you are counting her in the household size.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

5. I agree with my colleagues.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.