I-864.. PLEASE HELP????????

Jacksonville, FL |
Filed under: Immigration

#1 i have a 16 and 18 year old but their mom has full custody; and i do not claim them on my taxes...should they be included in part 5 of I-864 (I'm sponsoring my wife for GC)
#2 if i check question (part 6) 12, what should my answer be in the space marked *Name (s)* ?

1. For specific advice for how you should complete a form, you must speak with, and hire an attorney in person.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

2. Meet with a practicing immigration counsel in person to review your entire case submission proposals BEFORE you mail anything. That will save you costly mistakes.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. Respectfully, Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko, Chicago, Illinois

3. This site is for general advice and not intended to provide specific advice regarding your case. In general you must list as defendants all persons who you are responsible for supporting.

Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire (904) 296-7702
    Office located across the street from the USCIS in Jacksonville.