I 824 approved but beneficiary and petitioner name is same why ? not that of derivatives what is the next step?

Jersey City, NJ |

My husband adjusted his status by F4 catogary (i 130) and filed i 824 to request an approval notice be sent to a U.S. Consulate for derivative visas for family members. Today we received approval notice saying the above application has been approved we have notified the consulate listed above that applicants status has been adjusted to that of a LPR.
only my husbands name is written in the beneficiary and petitioner box .They did not mention the derivatives

Call the USCIS national 800 inquiry number or ask this question to the lawyer who prepared and filed the I-824.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

It is impossible to answer this question without reviewing the applications.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

Recommended articles about Family law