I 824 approved but beneficiary and petitioner name is same why ? not that of derivatives what is the next step?

Asked over 1 year ago - Jersey City, NJ

My husband adjusted his status by F4 catogary (i 130) and filed i 824 to request an approval notice be sent to a U.S. Consulate for derivative visas for family members. Today we received approval notice saying the above application has been approved we have notified the consulate listed above that applicants status has been adjusted to that of a LPR.
only my husbands name is written in the beneficiary and petitioner box .They did not mention the derivatives

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . Call the USCIS national 800 inquiry number or ask this question to the lawyer who prepared and filed the I-824.

2. Yolanda Navarrete

Pro

2

Answered . It is impossible to answer this question without reviewing the applications.