I-824 approved, is there a mistake the approval notice from USCIS stated the petitioner name and beneficiary name as the same?

New York, NY |

File I-824 for follow to join benefits for my spouse. I'm a US permanent resident.

Probably not, since , the application on which you are requesting action is the I-485. Please consult an immigration attorney for further guidance.

Most likely not, but make sure to consult an immigration lawyer on that one.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I agree with my colleagues. Probably not but it is best to consult an attorney.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.