I 751 with interview or without interview?

Asked over 2 years ago - Honolulu, HI

I file I 751 8 months a go but nothing reasoned yet that mean they will call for interview?

1. Philip Alan Eichorn

3

Answered . Not necessarily. If your case is properly documented, the service center can issue an approval without an interview. Call the NCSC and ask for a case status as the national processing timelines are 3-6 months.

2. Ahmad Mohamad Yakzan

2

Answered . I agree. I have seen cases where there was no interview. However, I think it would depend on the grounds for the I-751.

Ahmad Yakzan, Esq.

3. Christian Schmidt

2

Answered . All depends on how well you documented your relationship and the circumstances under which you were granted conditional residence. The length of processing time is not an indication either way. Sit tight and wait.

4. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . That mean only that it has been 8 months since you filed.

5. Jeffrey Adam Devore

Answered . It is my experience that most I-751's for which the interview is waived are approved in approximately 6 months. If the petition is not approved in that time frame then tbis more than likely that an interview will be scheduled.

Sent from my iPad