I 751 with interview or without interview?

Honolulu, HI |

I file I 751 8 months a go but nothing reasoned yet that mean they will call for interview?

Not necessarily. If your case is properly documented, the service center can issue an approval without an interview. Call the NCSC and ask for a case status as the national processing timelines are 3-6 months.

I agree. I have seen cases where there was no interview. However, I think it would depend on the grounds for the I-751.

Ahmad Yakzan, Esq.

The answer to this question is general in nature and is based on the limited facts presented in the question. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and no such relationship will be formed with Mr. Yakzan until a formal consultation is conducted at his office.

All depends on how well you documented your relationship and the circumstances under which you were granted conditional residence. The length of processing time is not an indication either way. Sit tight and wait.

That mean only that it has been 8 months since you filed.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

It is my experience that most I-751's for which the interview is waived are approved in approximately 6 months. If the petition is not approved in that time frame then tbis more than likely that an interview will be scheduled.

Sent from my iPad

It's been 8 month

Jeffrey Adam Devore

Jeffrey Adam Devore

8 months is more than 6 months so I would expect to be called for an interview. If you applied for a waiver those cases are almost always interviewed.

Jeffrey Adam Devore

Jeffrey Adam Devore