I 751 good faith marriage waiver interview chances?

Washington, DC |

Hello,

I applied for I 751 good faith marriage waiver and had the interview with the immigration officer. He did not ask me any questions about my marriage besides my ex spouse's name. He asked me questions about my taxes, whether I have proper job etc. at the end he mentioned he is satisfied and my decision will be mailed. I lived with my spouse for 1 year. My proofs were joint taxes, bank accounts, vacations, cards, pictures, emails, memberships etc. what are my chances to get approval in mail based on proofs and interview. Please advise.

It is impossible to tell your chances unless we were there with you, knew your case, spoke with officer, advised you and were your attorney. Be patient because it is common for the case not to be decided at the time of the interview. You should be represented and if you can have your attorney follow up after 90 days.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.

The description provided demonstrates that your interview went well. Unless USCIS denies your case is when you should be worried.

Phone: 603-296-2222; Email: LawServeAtty@aol.com. LawServe - 15 Stark St., Manchester, NH. The information provided is for informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as legal advice or a creation of an attorney/client relationship.

The chances are that the case will be approved, denied or a request for additional evidence will be issued. Consult with an immigration attorney if you want a proper evaluation of the case.

Tax law topics