I-751... Houston Immigration Attorney!

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

I have to send my I-751 and our marriage is going strong and it is going to be a joint petition without any complexities.

Still, i think dealing with USCIS I should seek the services of a qualified immigration attorney.

How can i consult one in Houston?

1. Douglas Aaron Cowgill

5

Answered . Search on Avvo for immigration attorneys based in Houston, TX. Call around to a few firms and see which ones have availability to meet with you

2. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

3

Answered . That is very wise.

3. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Step 1: look up attorneys on aila.org or avvo.
    Step 2: start calling the attorneys you find.

4. Haroen Calehr

Pro

Answered . At a minimum, you should have a competent local immigration atty review your documents prior to submission. Good luck.

5. Francisco Javier Alvillar

Pro

Answered . An AILA attorney with good ratings on avvo is not a bad place to start