Skip to main content

I-751... Houston Immigration Attorney!

Houston, TX |

I have to send my I-751 and our marriage is going strong and it is going to be a joint petition without any complexities.

Still, i think dealing with USCIS I should seek the services of a qualified immigration attorney.

How can i consult one in Houston?

Attorney Answers 5

  1. Search on Avvo for immigration attorneys based in Houston, TX. Call around to a few firms and see which ones have availability to meet with you

    This message is intended as general information and does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested to speak with me directly, please contact me at 604-671-7600.

  2. That is very wise.

    Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

  3. Step 1: look up attorneys on or avvo.
    Step 2: start calling the attorneys you find.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

  4. At a minimum, you should have a competent local immigration atty review your documents prior to submission. Good luck.

  5. An AILA attorney with good ratings on avvo is not a bad place to start

Marriage and prenups topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics