I-601A Provisional waiver process?

Hermosa, SD |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

I'm applying for I-601 A Does anybody know how long will I have to leave to my home country? and when I came back how long will it take me to Get a green card.? My friend applied for I-601 She left 5 months ago and still they have not responded yet, will it take the same time for them to respond me?

We are Definitely hiring Attorney.

1. The targeted goal is 4-6 months. If everything is approved after the consular interview the person comes back and green card arrives within a month. Do yourself and your family a favor - hire an experienced attorney. 601s are difficult.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

2. Waivers are not something that you should file on your own. It is very important that you hire a immigration attorney who has experience in waiver practice. Waivers are highly detailed and document oriented packages. Poorly documented and hastily submitted packets could lead to waste of both time and money. In general, best case scenario, it takes 4-6 months for waivers to be adjudicated. Good luck with your waiver application.

3. First of all, no one knows that. It is always a risk that you take. As you know, provisional waiver is not guaranteed. It may be a short trip. It may be a permanent return to your home country. This is why doing it without an attorney as an extra risk you take. If you do have an attorney, ask these questions there, not on Avvo.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

4. I agree with both of my colleagues. I would add that you might look to Avvo to find your attorney. It's a wonderful resource.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com

5. For at least a couple of weeks.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.