I-485 RFE Response

Asked 10 months ago - Hartford, CT

Hi,

I sent my RFE response to P.O.Box address given in the RFE letter/Yellow sheet. I posted through USPS.

USCIS/TSC,
P.O.Box 852381
Mesquite, TX 75185-2381

1. Is it okay to sent to PO Box address?
2. How soon we will see the status changed online?

Thanks.,
Anbu

1. Lourdes Milagros Leal Oteiza

Best Answer

Answered . Yes, the PO Box address was the correct place to send your RFE response. USCIS does not always update the online case status system automatically so it will likely be within the next week or two that you see a change of status noting that your RFE Response was received.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

1

1

Answered . 1. Yes, that was OK, you did all right.
    2. I wouldn't "hold my breath" on this one, as the USCIS online status site is notorious for not being updated on "real time". I would say a month or even more.

3. Scott Thomas Helsper

Pro

Answered . Sending to the address on the RFE was correct. It will take 10 to 30 days for the online case status to be updated.

4. Guerline Ladouceur-Laurore

Answered . You have to mail the information requested to the address they ask o mail it to. Once they receive the information and process it, the status will be changed online if changed in their system.