I-485 on Acceptance status

Forney, TX |

I sent my I-485 to Texas service center for adjustment of status on May 1 2013, Receipt day was May 7 and my case online was on acceptance. On May 24 I received my EAD card before biometrics. Biometrics was on June 7. Now my friend that has my same receipt date her status moved to card production, another friend that has receipt day May 17 also moved to card production, my status is still on acceptance. Should I be worry?

1. Every case is different .... don't compare yourself to your friends.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. I agree with my colleague.

3. You already have the card, you say. Why to worry?

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

4. Online system is often not updated, you may call USCIS. Each case is different, however it is always smart to consult in person with immigration attorney for a full, detailed evaluation.

The above is intended as general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Call (212)880-1538 for detailed evaluation of your case. Laws change constantly and vary from state to state. The legal principals discussed may differ substantially from your personal situation. Therefore, You should consult an attorney about your particular situation. Visit us at WWW.USIMMIGRATIONPLUS.COM Contact Immigration Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit at 275 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor New York, NY 10016