I-485 interview base of I-360 aproved

Asked over 1 year ago - Escondido, CA

Hi

I had adjustment of status intervew base of i360 Aprovall . I am man Who been abuse of marge . I got interview , looked like officer didn't have any problem just asked few question , like the date of my marriage , and general question on 485 form . In the end She gavie me a letter wich say case is pending for additional review , what is that's mean. Am I geting green card or they might denied my case.

Thanks in advance for you,r answer

1. Marc Damien Sean Taylor

Pro

1

Answered . There is no way to tell if your case will be approved or denied.

It means that the officer is going to review your case to determine if you are eligible.

Unfortunately, you will have to wait and see.

2. Christine T Photenhauer

1

Answered . You have done what you can, now its up to USCIS to finish its investigation. If they require more information they will contact you. Wait patiently and stay out of trouble.

3. Carolina Martin Ramos

Answered . Wait for further notice. If you have any problems, consult an immigration attorney.