I-485 interview base of I-360 aproved

Escondido, CA |

I had adjustment of status intervew base of i360 Aprovall . I am man Who been abuse of marge . I got interview , looked like officer didn't have any problem just asked few question , like the date of my marriage , and general question on 485 form . In the end She gavie me a letter wich say case is pending for additional review , what is that's mean. Am I geting green card or they might denied my case.

Thanks in advance for you,r answer

There is no way to tell if your case will be approved or denied.

It means that the officer is going to review your case to determine if you are eligible.

Unfortunately, you will have to wait and see.

Law Office of Marc Taylor, Esq. PC,, 888-645-6272, , 224 W. 4th Street, Suite 200, New York, NY 10014 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

You have done what you can, now its up to USCIS to finish its investigation. If they require more information they will contact you. Wait patiently and stay out of trouble.

Wait for further notice. If you have any problems, consult an immigration attorney.

Recommended articles about Immigration