I-485 form current uscis status expires on

Utica, NY |
Filed under: Refugees

I am a refugee filing the I-485 form to get a greencard. The whole form is complete except for one question I am unclear on. The form asks for Current USCIS staus, which is Refugee. Then it asks for a date when it says "Expires On". Being that I am a refugee, there is no expiration date on my I-94 card. Should I just put "N/A" for this question. Or should I put the expiration date noted on my Employment Authorization Card?

Thank you for any advice

1. We usually put "indef" . USCIS understand asylum status
    Good luck
    If you "like " this answer,. please visit our website for more information www.immigrate2usa.com

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

2. I agree with the other attorney's answer.

Patrick Caston Crowley, Esq. (718-769-6352) Law Offices of Marina Shepelsky, P.C. 936 Kings Hwy, 2nd Floor Brooklyn, NY 11223 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.