I-485 Decision Notice

Asked 11 months ago - Rutherford, NJ

We had pour interview and was told by the ISO that my husband will receive his green card in the mail. When I checked his status update that evening it stated that it was approved and a card will be mailed to him within 30 days. I just checked the site this morning and this is what it said On September 6, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is

is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision. Does this mean that something is wrong now? What is this form? do we have to have another interview? Are they expecting anything else?

1. Adam Michael Solow

Pro

3

1

Answered . Looks like your case was approved and you should get your card in the mail soon.

2. Aneliya M. Angelova

Pro

2

Answered . No need to worry. He should get the green card soon. Congrats!

3. Boris Alexander Palant

2

1

Answered . At this point there is no reason to worry - your husband is approved to get a permanent resident status.

4. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

1

Answered . Congratulations! All that "mumbo jumbo" means is that your husband has been approved and will get the green card will be very soon mailed to him. You should be celebrating!

5. John K Lassen

1

1

Answered . Congrats

www.Bulgarianimmigrationlawyer.com

www.Immigration-lawyer-NJ.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630