I-485 , part 2

Orlando, FL |

hi , im a permanent resident and my wife she is legally living in US with a Q1 visa, i'm in process to apply for adjustment of status for her , and i'm confused witch answer i'm gona check on part 2 A or B ? could you help me please ?

1. Salam. It is best to have an attorney prepare and file for you. Someone who deals with the immigration office regularly and can go to the interview with you as well. Best regards.

2. I agree with my colleague on both points - on the point of Salam and also on the point that engaging an immigration attorney is a good idea.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. The response depends if she qualifies as a derivative spouse or this based on a visa petition you filed for her.

321.208.7324
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationFL.com

Robert Brown LLC
    Baldwin Park
    4767 New Broad Street
    Orlando, Florida 32814

4. In order to ensure that all your forms are filled out properly, it is best to hire an immigration attorney. Additionally, the success of your immigration case will rest equally on documentary evidence you submit in support of your case. A qualified attorney can prepare the packet completely and correctly. Good luck!