I 360 approved and I 485 is denied

Bronx, NY |

I hired 5 lawyers who filed I 485 for me and all of the were denied. I have approved I 360 before approval I had I 485 and I 130 pending I left 4 times on advance parole but nobody told me that I couldnt leave and come back because I was illegal for 2 years before I filed for I 485. Nobody helped me even Lawyer did 601 waive and USCIS said that no substantial nexus between abuse and reason. I got stock and I dont know what should be done. Reason for denial that is always the same that I am inadmisable .

Go see a lawyer again now. A very recent judicial change in the interpretation of the advance parole procedures will likely eliminate your inadmissibility problem (as long as the basis of your inadmissibility is/was only that you triggered a 10-year ban upon departing the US on advance parole).

THIS ANSWER IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE, AND DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. Immigration is complicated and the wrong action can have serious consequences. Never take action in your case based solely on general information like is offered here. Speak to an attorney who can give you specific advice about your own situation.

Where I can find recent judicial change. Thank you

Emily Katherine Allen

Emily Katherine Allen

Board of Immigration Appeals decision: ARRABALLY AND YERRABELLY, 25 I&N Dec. 771 (BIA 2012)