I-360 approved by Vawa application and I-485 denied

Perris, CA |

I just have the interview and the official told me that was a denial because by the time when I cross the border I have a card that wasn't my and they toke my finger prints and send my back to Mexico this happen 13 years ago then I cross again 4 days after and this time the official let get in without check the card I show him and he just wave his hand and let me go in and I just walk trow, my question is: can I ask for pardon or appeal or motion? what I should do?

1. Sounds like you commited fraud and, in addition, you are a recidivist. You need to talk to an immigration attorney immediately. The attorney will ask you for the denial letter and about your family in USA in order to determine if you qualify for any relief.

2. This is not a general question. You are asking for a consultation. No problem, but not on AVVO. AVVO is a free general legal information blog, not a substitute for legal advice. Hire an immigration attorney for that.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.