I 360 immigration asking for police clearance

Brooklyn, NY |
Filed under: Immigration

i dont know what should i do, i am in NY

You have to go to 1 police plaza and get it if you resided in other states you need to get that from other places as well

2. Have you only lived in NYC or have you lived in other jurisdictions. An easy way to get a clearance is to send your prints to the FBI and ask them to return their records. I have attached a link to download the request form. http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/background-checks/submitting-an-identification-record-request-to-the-fbi

3. You need to get the clearance from anywhere you have lived for over 6 months. You should be working with an attorney, these are extremely complicated applications. If you cannot afford one speak with a low cost or pro bono legal clinic, many will often take your case for free.
    Regards,
    Nick Misiti
    Misiti Global, PLLC
    212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.