I 360 immigration asking for police clearance

Asked over 2 years ago - Brooklyn, NY

i dont know what should i do, i am in NY

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Ilona Dzhamgarova

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyers agree

    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . You have to go to 1 police plaza and get it if you resided in other states you need to get that from other places as well

  2. Nicklaus James Misiti

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need to get the clearance from anywhere you have lived for over 6 months. You should be working with an attorney, these are extremely complicated applications. If you cannot afford one speak with a low cost or pro bono legal clinic, many will often take your case for free.
    Nick Misiti
    Misiti Global, PLLC
    212 537 4407

    Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an... more
  3. Patrick Caston Crowley

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Have you only lived in NYC or have you lived in other jurisdictions. An easy way to get a clearance is to send your prints to the FBI and ask them to return their records. I have attached a link to download the request form. http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/background-che...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,543 answers this week

3,013 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,543 answers this week

3,013 attorneys answering