I 360 immigration asking for police clearance

Asked over 2 years ago - Brooklyn, NY

i dont know what should i do, i am in NY

1. Ilona Dzhamgarova

4

Best Answer

Answered . You have to go to 1 police plaza and get it if you resided in other states you need to get that from other places as well

2. Nicklaus James Misiti

4

Answered . You need to get the clearance from anywhere you have lived for over 6 months. You should be working with an attorney, these are extremely complicated applications. If you cannot afford one speak with a low cost or pro bono legal clinic, many will often take your case for free.
    Regards,
    Nick Misiti
    Misiti Global, PLLC
    212 537 4407

3. Patrick Caston Crowley

3

Answered . Have you only lived in NYC or have you lived in other jurisdictions. An easy way to get a clearance is to send your prints to the FBI and ask them to return their records. I have attached a link to download the request form. http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/background-che...