I-140 Transfer

Asked 6 months ago - Paramus, NJ

Have approved I-140 but company has gone out of business. Can an approved I-140 be transferred to other company with similar business?

1. Michael T Warshaw

1

Answered . What is an I-140, that it relates to workers' compensation? You don't indicate any injury, just a form that you want to transfer to a new company/employer. It sounds like either immigration and/or employment law. You should post this question on that question list.

2. Charles Joseph Michael Candiano

Pro

2

Answered . This is NOT a Workers' Compensation question. Please re-post under Immigration Law.

3. Brett A. Borah

Answered . Workers comp is for on the job injuries. This would be better posted in immigration law section.