Skip to main content

I.140 Ref.. Work Experience issue

Georgetown, KY |

My employer got I.140REF for US baccalaureate degree and 5 year experience. I have foreign Degree and work experience. They need Evaluation for Foreign Degree.I have 3.7 year foreign experience. Do I need Work Evaluation experience too or not. Company which I used to work they closed their
Business. How I'll defend that work experience.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


This sounds like a hiring issue, not a legal issue.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer