I-140 Approved on Company A and need to go to India for the next 3 years

Asked 8 months ago - Glen Allen, VA

My current H1B has been extended on I-140 until Sep 2015 on Company A. My current priority date is Sep 2010 for EB2. Can i go back to India for the next 3 years and work for a company B in India.
1>Will I be able to continue my Green Card process once i come back to US on H1B in Sep 2017 for Company A.
2> Will I be able to get H1B for Company C based on Company A's I-140 in Sep 2017.

1. Gerald Gregory Lutkenhaus

Pro

3

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. This is not a workers compensation question. This is an employment or immigration question.

2. John M Connell

Pro

4

Answered . You will need to repost your question under the topic heading "immigration" to get answers from attorneys in that area of the law

3. Charles Joseph Michael Candiano

Pro

4

Answered . 1. This is NOT a Workers' Compensation question.
    2. You are not asking for information. You are asking for legal advice which AVVO attorneys are NOT permitted to provide, online.
    3. You NEED to hire an Immigration attorney.