I-140 & I-485 in process. can we apply for state help for pregnancy.

Dallas, TX |

I-140 & I-485 in process. can we apply for state help for pregnancy. Will the state help affect the GC.

1. That is not a wise idea.

By definition, you are making sufficient money to pay for your medical expenses.

I suggest you talk to your employer about their medical benefits program, rather than take the risk of venturing into a welfare-like state help program.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- franco@capriotti.com -- www.capriotti.com -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. Not a good idea. Consult your employer's immigration attorney.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

3. Depends on whether you would qualify.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

4. Not prudent

www.BulgarianImmigrationlawyer.com

www.Immigration-Lawyer-NJ.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630