I-130 petition

New Florence, PA |

It has been 10 days since LUSCIOUS Chicago lock box received our petition and until now we did not receive any email from them . Is this normal ? If not , how much time does it take to receive an email from them ?

It usually takes 2-3weeks for a receipt

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

2. 10 days is like a fraction of a second in the world of immigration. Just be patient

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

3. You need to wait a little longer before making inquiries. I am also unsure if you are asking about email or mail.

Contact attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

4. 1) It takes more than 10 days for USCIS to do just about anything
    2) It is USCIS not LUSCIOUS.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

5. It is completely normal. Be patient for a few more weeks.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics